Where is Amna, the Rabbit?
Once upon a time, in a nice clearing of a beautiful forest, lived two friends named Amna -the rabbit and Pinki- the cat.
One day, they decided to meet and play on Sunday but they forgot a very important thing. They did not discuss where to meet and both assumed that they will go to the other's house.
So on Sunday, Pinki went to Amna's burrow but did not find her there. Pinki asked Meena -the elephant. Meena said, "I have not seen her. I am playing in the water since a long time."
Pinki then went to BhawBhaw -the dog and asked him, "Have you seen Amna?"
He said, "No, I have no time to play. I am looking for some bones since a long time."
Pinki was worried now. She went to Jolly -the giraffe. Jolly said, "Sorry, I was busy admiring the view and eating the tender leaves."
Pinki was so worried by now that she was on the verge of crying. She went to Sarah - the pig. But Sarah said, "Sorry, I have not seen Amna because I am busy smelling these wonderful flowers."
By now, tears were rolling down from Pinki's eyes. Sarah came to her and said, "Dont worry Pinki. I will help you find her. Lets go back to your house and we will start our search from there."
When they reached there, they heard someone screaming. They followed the sound in a hurry and found Amna, tangled in a net. She was screaming with all her might with her eyes shut. Till then, Meena, BhawBhaw and Jolly had also come. They all tried to free Amna. Jolly went to Pinki's house and brought a knife to cut the net. He gave the knife to Pinki who quickly cut the net and freed Amna. Both friends hugged each other.
Later, they all happily played together in the lake.
Hope you liked my story.
-Anwita
Comments
Post a Comment