INTRODUCTION
Hello, I am glad that you found me and hope that you found me in an excellent state of mind.
My name is Anwita. I am almost 8 years old. My Birthday is 9 March, 2016. I am from India but since an year and a half, i have been living and studying in Dubai.
I am an avid reader and stories have been part of my life even before I could understand them. When I was 3 months old, my parents bought me a book called "Good Night Moon" so it all started with that... I was read to everyday since then and slowly I started to read books on my own. Now I have read a few wonderful books and have gotten one of my story published on Collin's Website too.
I have got a few nice stories and many many interesting story ideas that I would love to share here.
I hope my stories, my poems, my ramblings keep you hooked.
Good Day.
Comments
Post a Comment