A list of All the Books that I read in Year 2024

Hello Fellows,

As I am an avid reader since I did not even know what a book was so it made total sense that i start making a list of all the books that I have read this year. To make it more budget friendly, I have taken the membership of Dubai Public Library and am very excited to read as many books as I may read this year. I will keep updating this list as they days roll by.


  1.  Good Work, Secret Seven by Enid Blyton
  2. Animal Rescue: The Sad Pony by Tina Nolan
  3. A Helping of Horrid Henry(3 in 1) by Francesca Simon
  4. Magic Animal Friends: Hannah Honeypaw's Forgetful Day by Daisy Meadows
  5. Magic Animal Friends: Grace Woolyhop's Magical Mystery by Daisy Meadows
  6. Magic Animal Friends: Olivia Nibblesqueak's Messy Mischief by Daisy Meadows
  7. Magic Puppy: A forest Charm by Sue Bentley
  8. Battersea Dogs & Cats Home : Angel's Story by Jane Clarke
  9. Magic Ballerina: Jade & the Silver Flute by Darcey Bussell
  10. Magic Ballerina: Rosa and the Secret Princess by Darcey Bussell
  11. Math Rashes & Other Classroom Tales by Douglas Evans
  12. Captain Underpants & the Attack of the Talking Toilets by Dav PilkeyCaptain Underpants and the Invasion of the Incredibly Naughty Cafeteria Ladies from Outer Space  by Dav Pilkey
  13. Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants by Dav Pilkey
  14. Captain Underpants and the Revolting Revenge of the Radioactive Robo-Boxers by Dav Pilkey
  15. Captain Underpants and the Sensation Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot by Dav Pilkey


Happy Reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Evil Sparks ( Part II of Mel Kingdom Stories)

RELIGION